North Oakland Village’s Commitment
We listen to your concerns, help you sort out your priorities, and discretely match you with appropriate resources.The benefits to aging at home are many:
- the satisfaction of increased independence
- decreased isolation and increased security by being part of a community
- significantly decreased costs for individuals and their families
- improved health and increased longevity, better quality of life
- increased family and neighborhood stability
- up to 50% reduction in the need for institutionalization
- can help protect against the damaging effects of Alzheimer's and other chronic ailments
Join Now: Be prepared in case a real need arises.
Annual Membership fees:
- $700 for one person
- $850 for a couple or a family
You can get a membership application by
- printing it out from this website,
- by calling our office, 510-547-8500, and asking for an application to be mailed to you, or
- by stopping by our office to pick one up. You can complete the application with a NOV staff member at our office if you wish.
The final step occurs in your home, where an NOV staff member visits you and completes your intake form. The form will help NOV understand your needs so we can better serve you. At that time you will receive a copy of your application and your membership card.
Don’t think you are ready to join North Oakland Village yet?
Consider becoming a supporter. Your donation is tax deductable. Donate Here
- Help keep NOV going strong for those who need us now
- Ensure that NOV is here for you in the future when you need the services we offer